I'll admit that I'm antiquated and old school, but my conscience doesn't lie. I'll be honest. I'm dissatisfied with what society has to offer. If I knew what was running through everyone's minds right now, maybe I wouldn't be so confused and distressed. But, that's not the case. I feel that the idea of love has lost it's meaning. In the past, love would consist of many different aspects that make it so beautiful. Passion, honesty, faithfulness, trust, selflessness. All those things have just disappeared and we are simply left with the conclusion that love is just a relationship between a guy and girl that are physically attracted to each other. To me, that's completely meaning less and it's a load of bullshit. I'm so sick and tired of losing so many opportunities with the opposite sex because I don't want to shove my breasts in their faces because I respect myself. It irritates me to know that so many men in our society cannot simply love a woman for who she is. Just because I'm legit and down to earth doesn't mean that I have nothing to offer. There's more to me than you know. I'm like an onion with so many layers of personality that it'll take you more than a year to figure me out. I want to be able to be myself around a guy and to tell him my secrets. Sure, I'll have my moments and my fun, but when it comes to the real thing, I don't fool around. Bring back the meaning of love, because I know I won't be able to live a lie any longer. I give up on love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment