:) Saw Chase Coy live today on Ustream. It was ahhhhhhhhhhhhhmazing. :3
His voice is so adorable. Haha, I've been sick for the past month and it finally hit me, BAD on Thursday. It's not as deadly as it was in summer of '09 but I hate getting sick in general. I can't function when I'm sick and I end up watching tv 5 hours a day and doing nothing until 6/7pm. I HATE HATE HATE HATE GETTING SICK. GRRR. But! When I get sick, Chloe's in luck. I'm nicer than usual because I'm dead. D:
OH, and today, my mum's nice friend bought me chocolate chocolate chip muffins. :) NOM NOM NOM. I haven't really been thinking about the whole situation. It's nice to be able to just talk again. I hope the locker thing and hallway thing is a no paaaaaahbrum. I might just finish watching ISWAK tonight. I've been putting that off, but IT GOT HERRRA GOOD LAST NIGHT. Omg :3 Haha HAPPY CAMPER :D
Did I tell you? I love CAPS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment