Thursday, February 25, 2010

Re-evaluation.

Hmm, this week makes me squirm a little in my chair, I feel like I need to take things a little more seriously or I am done for. Right now, I'm totally not in the mood to do homework even though I have a semi-huge English paper. It's important, but the only problem is, I was asleep throughout the whole entire week we read the play. HMM. I'm too sluggish to do anything.
For the past 3 days, I've been in my chair listening to music and just not caring at all for anything really, but then I started to think back the past 15 weeks and I've realized one thing, from the very beginning of those 15 weeks until now, there wasn't a minute of the day that he wasn't on my mind. Maybe I'm just being stupid or something, but I think that my mind is trying to tell me something. I don't know what it is trying to tell me though.. -_____- Mad face. Lately, a couple of people have been asking about that bracelet and to be honest, I'm not sure I even want to know what happened after ML's awkward encounter with him. Yikes.
I really don't know what I should be thinking. I feel like this whole thing is pointless, but at the same time, I'm not ready to let go and forget. Aghhhhh, I need a miracle.
Okie, time for Antigone character analysis. A bunch of hoooooplah. ): Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment